• To submit your Student Film, please Register here. You will need to write at least one constructive review of a Student Film already on the site before you may add your own. Thank you for visiting the site!

Where can I learn about film making?

shubhammandhre

I have a passion for film and I want to learn more about it. How exactly can I go about that? To be more specific, I want to learn more about film making and the art of it. I want to learn directing, acting, writing, the whole works. Basically what they teach you in film school, what shots there are, techniques, themes, analysis, etc. I know this is a big thing to ask but every time people talk about film school, they say everything that is taught in film school can be learned elsewhere and film school is pretty pointless. So I'm wondering, where can I find these resources and information?

shubhammandhre

I have a passion for film and I smm in digital marketing want to learn more about it. How exactly can I go about that? To be more specific, I want to learn more about film making and the art of it. I want to new projects in dadar learn directing, acting, writing, the whole works. Basically what they teach you in film school, builders and developers in dombivli what shots there are, techniques, themes, analysis, etc. I know this is a big thing to ask but every time people talk about film school, they say everything land solutions that is taught in film school can be learned elsewhere and film school is pretty pointless. So I'm wondering, where can I find these resources and information?

Any Updates??
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________