Welcome to Studentfilms.com!
Showcase and get feedback on your student films, get film making tips, and even find a composer for your film. Register today!Sign Up
Studentfilms.com - The On-Line Student Film Festival and Filmmaking Resource...
I thought it'd be fun to have another film contest on the site so I'm announcing the Christmas Contest of 2014. The winner will get a $100 Amazon gift card of the virtual sort. The composer who has his original music featured in the winning film will also get a $50 Amazon gift card.
The rules are as such:
- The film must in some way be about Christmas or the holiday season. It could be about Hanukkah too.
- The film must be original for this contest.
- It must be 3 minutes or under.
- The film must use an original score from one of the many great composers on this site. No copyrighted music allowed.
- No nudity or swearing. Keep it family friendly. Nothing that would be an "R" rating.
- Films must be added to the Christmas Film Contest 2014 section by midnight of December 26th PST. Which I guess is technically the first hour of December 27th. You will not be able to add films to that section after this time.
- The voting and reviewing will close on New Years Day 2015.
- The winning film will be the one with the most "Likes" and the highest review score at that time.
I would like to present my latest scoring project.
I am a masters grad from Berklee School of Music, residing in Egypt.
I'm a pianist, composer and orchestrator.
This is my first short film I've made outside of college, I put it together for a local festival in just under 8 weeks without a budget. Would love some feedback from fellow film makers to help me improve on future projects and always keep moving forward!
Appreciate your time,
Hey guys! I wanted feedback on my newest short made for one of my film classes. The class is required that we film in black and white and make a silent film, which I did, but for my online upload I decided to make a sound mix for it to heighten the stylized elements in the piece.
If you like what you see, please consider subscribing, we have a lot of content lined up for release in the near future and are in the middle of building our audience.
I invite feedback and comments of all shapes and sizes, and above all, I hope you all enjoy it!