• Before you can add your own film to the site you will need to be a contributing member of our filmmaking community.

Join the site and read more about How to Submit Film.

HILLTOP (2014) - Short Film by Writer/Director Seejon Czaplicki

test23r23

Here is the Short Film "HILLTOP"

HILLTOP is a film about a tortured young adult; trapped in a car and pyschologically haunted , he makes a shocking discovery that shows him that his world is much more different and menacing than he ever could have imagined.

The name HILLTOP is a throwback reference to the program QK Hilltop in 60's, which I drew from as inspiration for this film.

Any feedback is great feedback; Feel free to comment any thoughts and feedback.

Written, Directed, Shot and Edited by:
Seejon Czaplicki

Produced by:
Seejon Czaplicki, Thomas Czaplicki, Kenjin Czaplicki

Cast:
Benjamin Maloley
Gregory Patterson
Janelle Czaplicki
Greg Yoder
Thomas Czaplicki

Crew:
Makeup - Cara Hansen
Audio Assistant - Alexander Schmidt
Production Assistant - Jordan Thomas

Special Thanks:
David Dejonge
Jordan Thomas
The Modert Family
Bill and Eunice Walton
Kristine Gammage
Andrea Kinchen

Music and Songs written and owned by:
"The Well" Hans Zimmer
"The Ferry" Hans Zimmer
"Killing" Howard Shore
"On Thin Ice" Hans Zimmer
"MK Ultra" Muse
"Not Your Mommy" Hans Zimmer

Seejon. Nicely done. just liked it on You Tube. Could we upload this to our site ? I believe the more exposure the better for young filmmakers and thats what we are about ! Very Best Milt www.firstritesfilms.com

Hello Milt - Thank you for you interest in my film and for your like on YouTube. I am interested in the possibility of having my film on your website. I see that your website uses YouTube and that you link to the film that you upload to the First Rites channel. I ask that if you use my film, that you do not download and re-upload to you channel, but that you simply link to my channel and my film that I uploaded. Of course if this is not possible, I understand and I respectfully decline from your offer.

Thank you very much.

Seejon Czaplicki

Hi Seejon. Nice to hear from you. Yes we use the You Tube player both on our web site and our You Tube Channel. We do not link films. First Rites is all about creating a community and a hub for new and developing filmmakers and film students. We believe by creating a destination portal it allows filmmakers a greater opportunity to spread the word about their work rather than just be one film amongst millions on You Tube .We are absolutely NON exclusive and believe filmmakers not only should have total control over their work but also have it played in as many places as possible. I notice you have about 200 views on You Tube. Put simply even if we only got another 50 views on First Rites it would be an ADDITIONAL 50 people have seen your work and so on. Some filmmakers prefer NOT to have their work monetised on our channel. That is fine should you decide that and we can turn that off. We can either download and upload for you but we do prefer you create your own account for tracking and reporting. Let me know how we can assist Very Best Milt

Best Reviewed Films

• Twin
    • Amirreza Taherverdi
    • Updated:
  • Ghost Car
    Tom buys a car off of the internet only to find that it is possessed by a ghost whom Tom must...
    • Sam Gannuch
    • Updated:
  • Sinclair
    A young, troubled hitman must choose between staying in his dangerous and dead-end career or...
    • Colton Van Til
    • Updated:
  • Trace
    Mix of live action and traditional animation, Trace is a short animated film about a girl who...
    • Hyo Bin Kang
    • Updated:
  • KILLING TIME
    A man waits patiently in a car for a friend to collect a parcel from him.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
  • QUEST FOR THE BUDGET (Comedy Sketch)
    Two guys journey to find a budget for their short films!
    • BlueBand Films
    • Updated:
  • Mom
    A son comes home from a funeral, but not everything is as it seems.Made for the...
    • noah kiriu
    • Updated:
  • Out Of Depth
    From behind the wheel of his car, a young man considers an impossible choice.Featuring an...
    • Jacob Crow
    • Updated:
  • A Theif's Remorse
    A pickpocket has a change of heart mid-theft.
    • BenjaminW
    • Updated:
  • Lampu
    Two people talk about the significance of life and how it is lived.
    • marikhbattlecry
    • Updated:
Back